FREE TASTER AND HOW TO START
Click on any picture to see more!
NWTKD prides itself for providing a long lasting quality service. Before you considered starting any martial art self defence class we believe it is really important that you know what it is that you are subscribing to. The NWTKD is the longest established martial art for children and adults in the North West.
- Come a try a ‘Free Taster Lesson’ first to see what its all about!
- Training is ‘pay as you go’. You won’t have to worry about Monthly standing orders or Ties-ins!
- We have produced over 400 black belts and provide a high standard tuition which is Leisure Services approved.
North West Tae Kwon Do provides an extensive programme of martial arts and self-defence for all the family.
What to do
If you would like to come along to try a free taster lesson then please follow these simple guidelines:
- Let us know by telephone 07938 719053 of the class that you would like to attend.
- Arrive at the venue at the beginning of the lesson. Wear something comfortable such as a tracksuit or training clothing [no footwear should be worn during the lesson]. Ensure all jewelry is removed.
- Join in and enjoy the class!
- After the first free class you can ask the instructor any questions. You will receive a free beginners pack containing all the information you need to know.
Good luck. It will be great to meet you and see you join NWTKD.